GENERAL CONTRACT CONDITIONS
The General Contract Conditions that appear on our web portal ( www.relber.com ) contain legal information about your rights in accordance with the regulations on distance contracts and electronic commerce.
SCOPE AND CUSTOMER BASE:
To orders placed by our clients on our web portal www.relber.com , belonging to RELBER, SA The following General Contract Conditions apply to you. Our company will not accept conditions from the client or third parties that differ from ours, except in cases in which its validity has been formally agreed.
OFFER AND REGISTRATION:
www.relber.com It is an online portal that is publicly accessible and where you can contract our products.
CONTRACTING AND GENERAL PURCHASE CONDITIONS:
By making products and services available on our website www.relber.com A binding offer is not made for the formalization of any contract regarding these services.
The purchase contract for said products is made by you as a customer, when validating the order in the final step of the order process.
The products will be sent under the following conditions:
- Delivery schedules are subject to product availability and receipt of payment.
- The products will be sent by delivery courier.
- Delivery times will be made within a period of 5-7 days in Europe and 7-9 days for the rest of the world (Except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, these are not considered working days).
- Payments are accepted from outside the European Union.
- Our prices and descriptions are those marked on our website unless there is an error or update. All prices include the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Prices are subject to variations in the event of significant fluctuations in raw materials or currency exchange variations.
- You will be able to review all the items in the “shopping cart”, and a confirmation message and summary of the order will be sent to you when you have made the respective purchase.
- The client will have a specific section called “Account”, in which they can register, indicating their personal data. Once registered, you will be able to access and modify all information related to your user (customer data, billing and shipping address, passwords).
- The customer will be able to enjoy different specific offers during sales periods or specific campaigns. Thus, these will be announced on our website and will be applicable during the corresponding periods.
There are some remote areas to which we cannot guarantee that the order will be delivered within the specified time. Please contact Customer Service if you are unsure whether this is the case for you. You will be asked to provide a telephone number during the payment process. This information is important so that the company that will carry out the transport can contact you, in case additional information is needed and in order to guarantee delivery. You will also be asked to provide an email address to which we will send a confirmation of the order placed.
The contract is made when RELBER accepts the order, through the purchase of the products and the corresponding email in which the formalization of the purchase contract is expressly accepted. Likewise, it will apply when you have paid the purchase price when authorizing the payment.
If the case arises in which, once payment has been made, the company could not place your order due to lack of stock or for other related reasons, obviously, the company would contact you in a within 24 hours to proceed to refund your money or choose another product (The money return time will be 15 days as it may vary depending on the intermediary platforms that carry out the management).
PRICES AND PAYMENT:
|Spain (Peninsula and Balearic Islands) and Portugal (Peninsula)
Order over €35
|Spain (Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla), Andorra and Portugal (Azores, Madeira)
|Europe (Belgium, Czechia, Germany, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden)
|Rest of Europe and the United Kingdom
|International (Zone A: Canada, Mexico, USA, Bolivia, Honduras, Morocco, Paraguay, Singapore, Taiwan, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, Venezuela, Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Panama, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay)
Rest of the world
Some platforms, such as "Paypal" , “ Visa ” or “ Master Card ”, are based outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. Since the level of data protection is not identical throughout the world, transfers of personal data will not be carried out unless these companies guarantee a level of protection of personal data identical or similar to ours. Furthermore, the transfer of personal data will be carried out for a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose and the transferred data will not be processed in a manner incompatible with such purposes.
- Visa : https://www.visa.es/terminos-de-uso/aviso-de-privacidad-global-de-visa/aviso-jurisdiccional-para-el-eee.html
- Master Card: https://www.mastercard.es/es-es/politica-de-privacidad-global.html
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
Upon receipt of the order, it is important that you take into account the following recommendations:
- Check that the number of packages you receive is the same as indicated on the delivery note given to you by the carrier.
- Check that the packages are not damaged or opened.
- If any anomaly occurs as indicated in the previous points, do not reject the delivery! , but always state it on the carrier's delivery note indicating “box in poor condition, merchandise pending inspection . ” Once these checks have been carried out, and possible incidents have been noted, always sign the delivery note with your name clearly written and your NIF.
- It is essential to communicate any incident to our commercial department within a maximum period of 15 calendar days from receipt of the merchandise (after 15 days claims for breakage, theft, etc. will not be accepted)
- If these recommendations are not followed correctly, RELBER will not be able to act and consequently is not responsible for any incidents that may occur. Remember that merchandise always travels at the recipient's expense and risk.